Thursday, November 17, 2022

Mnp Tourism Dept'

 

To,
       Ibohal Singh
       Director Manipur State Tourism

Sir,
      I will like to request your esteemed good office to kindly pay the money which is due to me since May 24,2022.(During the State 4th edition Shirui Lily festival).

Regarding my humble Tourist magazine 'Ukhrul Paradise ' . I have also submitted an application of the same according to your advice and came to your office 3/4 times but unfortunately your deputy staff has bargain me to take @6000/- of which honestly I feel insulted. Iam a journalist not a contractor or businessman so it's not my ethics to go table to table to pursue or loopy to cash the bill.

So, once again I conjure your understanding to do the requisite.

Regards,
Addie Chiphang

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ato Kilonser Muivah 90th Birthday

  Honouring Thuingaleng Muivah's 90th Birthday and 60 Years of Unyielding Service to the Naga Nation Esteemed comrades, distinguished g...