Monday, August 1, 2022

2nd Sessi of 12 Mnp LA

Ukl MLA Qr. Ram Muivah urged the Work Mini to suitably advice DC Sanapati to sanction remaining 50 cr to NHIDCL

(Please consider me your Man on ground or Man on ground zero. I am just bringing the pain and anguish of the people: Ram Muivah)





TDT 26 July, 2022

IMPHAL, :  THOUGH I am in ruling party I feel I, have  moral responsibility to bring notice to the hon'ble minister at the August House, some of the critical issues that pertains  to my constituencies. I am not here to embrace the government or to embrace anybody in fact, that it is the last thing in my mind; Ram Muivah.

2nd Session of the 12 Manipur Legislative Assembly:
Day - 2  Supplementary Question (Excerpt) :

I have so much respect for the hon'ble minister works, he is one amongst us the veteran minister and I have so much respect for him having said that National Highway (NH) - 102 A was upgraded to National Highway sometimes in 2014. In fact together with NH 202A PWD at that time we upgraded 6 National Highway one each in every Hill district and one (NH) in valley.  it was in the leadership of our than formal chief minister Okram Ibobi Singh and Works minister K. Ranjit Singh we upgraded 6(six) NH and this NH- 102A  is one of them it is one of the critical  roads in the state, the other one was from Parell to Chandel, Maram to Birean, Chumukidima, Churachanpur  to Singsor via Singhat and Kongsang to Tamenglong and another  one is the six NH i,e Wahengpam to Kakching khunou via Mayang Imphal  upgraded way back in 2008 to 2014.





Now this NH 102A is a critical road for Manipur because it connects atleast 4 district, ie, Senapati, Ukhrul, Kamjong and Tengnoupal. It also passes through 5 most backward sub-divisions, Tatubi - Paomada and Senapati Chirivai th n it passes through Ukhrul- Phingyar - Kasom Khullen and ultimately Tengnoupal.

Although it was upgraded National Highway in 2014 this National Highway which is a critical road the actual construction has not started even after laps of 8 years. They have not done but only Ordinary Reparing (OR) no blacktopping but only levering the surface. Giving to my understanding, I have been seeing this road since from childhood the difficulty, pain and anguish by the people of tha area. So it is not entirely on the hands of the work minister but through his good offices I  urge  him to  take up  with MoRTh  government of  India  that why not they started  the trouble  laneing, I am given to understand that NHIDCL has deposited not less than over 70 crore to DC Senapati for acquisition of land and compensation but I believe till today about 50 crore are yet to dispose as a result the land is  not yet handed over to NHIDCL. So, I urge the minister works through his good office to suitably advice DC Senapati to dispose the remaining 50 crore quickly and let NHIDCL start the work.

Regarding the road from Shangshak to Tengnoupal which passes through Phungyar - Kasom Khullen -Tengnoupal is yet to be giving to start the survey even after the lapses of 8 years so this is one of my serious concern and I believe that hon'ble work minister who is also a veteran politician amongst us will surely give importance. Listening to
his reply I think some of the engineer had misled him it is indeed the road  is in bad shap. Now I am aware that state PWD limited budget....   under external Affairs project.... Manipur being one of the special category state that if we post our project convincing the economic affair department 90% liability and the state share of liability will be just 10%  let us avail External Aided project and improve some of the critical roads in Manipur.

In his further supplementary question Ukl MLA ask assurance from work minister that NH - 102 A to be kept in priority under MORTH and Tatubi - Tengnoupal NH work to be taken up  on both sides of the National Highway simultaneous and also to give suitable advice to Senapati DC for early distribution of the remaining 50 crore so that the acquisition of land compensation could be done quickly by the NHIDCL.

Please consider me your Man  man on the ground or your Man on ground zero. I am just bringing the pain and anguish of the people, I feel that it is my moral responsibility to bring this to the hon'ble minister works.

Another supplementary;
As far as I am concern, may I also request MLA  Lousi Dikho, MLA Kamo Sha, MLA Leishiyo Keishing and MLA Pu. Letpao Haokip, to please extend cooperation. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ato Kilonser Muivah 90th Birthday

  Honouring Thuingaleng Muivah's 90th Birthday and 60 Years of Unyielding Service to the Naga Nation Esteemed comrades, distinguished g...